Frameworklink is a module within Frameworks that, as the name implies, answers the need for an efficient communication portal between the facility and the pharmacy software. This web-based application provides the facilities with secure, real-time access to the most up-to-date information possible.
Frameworklink provides the capability to:
- Send and receive secure, categorized messages to any user, nursing station, or anyone at the facility. Messages are tracked to identify who read the message and when it was read.
- Transfer, discharge, and re-admit residents with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Receive profile information on residents.
- Quote prescription prices.
- Enter requests for new prescriptions, refills, and discontinue medication orders.
- View the status of orders currently in the pharmacy workflow and view orders previously shipped.
- Preview billing transactions in the current cycle, or view past invoices.
- Print MARs, POS forms, Treatment Sheets and more right in the facility.
- Generate management reports for the facility to use.
Additional information is available on the Framework web site, www.frameworkltc.com.